RSVP – New students send email request to get into classes.
Registration Info and Questions
- PayPal – Safe and Secure – No Spam – (Create an account if you do not have one. (Payable to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Google Payments – Safe and Secure – No Spam (if you have gmail – its easy to set up, uses your bank card)
- Venmo Payments – Safe and Secure – No Spam
- EventBrite – when advertised with Eventbrite – Safe and Secure – No Spam
- Check Payable to Yoga With Amber
You can join any series after the program begins and pro-rate the series cost.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I pay with a check/cash at the door? Yes. Checks made payable to Yoga With Amber.
- Can I drop in – mid-series? Yes, contact email@example.com for late registration, and pro-rated cost.
- Do you offer refunds? No.
- What if I have to miss a class. Can I take one of your other classes? No. We cannot track everyone’s schedule. Most students will miss at least one class per session.
- What if instructor misses a class? Make up class will be provided at the end of a session or a credit on next session, or a refund if no class is scheduled.
- What if I do not have a Paypal Account? Follow instructions here.
- Can I do yoga if I am out of shape, over weight? Yes, especially in my classes.